Manage Your Money God's Way - How to Handle a Financial Pandemic

The world seems a little upside down right now with a lot of uncertainty about the spread of the COVID-19 virus, consumer mayhem in stores, events being cancelled and the ensuring financial panic.
We may be on edge because of uncertainty or we may be in panic mode because everyone around us in is panic mode and the media is doing a great job of spreading the fears.
None of us knows the future. All we have is today. If you are feeling overwhelmed by everything around you, meditate on these verses:
Isaiah 41: 10 “Do not fear: I am with you; do not be anxious: I am your God. I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.”
Psalm 46:2  “God is our refuge and our strength, an ever-present help in distress.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Manage Your Money God's Way - Raising a Large Family

Manage Your Money God's Way - In Honor of World Day for Consecrated Life Part 2

Manage Your Money God's Way - Getting Ready for the Upcoming Tax Season